24 Hour Water Heater Installation Services
Main difficulty in installing a water heater: choosing the right type of fixing. This problem solved, the rest of the assembly is disconcertingly simple. Whether for a new installation or the replacement of existing equipment, the installation of an electric water heater is greatly facilitated by a quick connection kit.
Ideally, your water heater should be installed as close as possible to hot water needs, both to limit calorie losses on long pipes (due to the distance to be covered), but also to limit cold water expenditure (until hot water arrives!).
Your satisfaction is our top priority. That’s why 24Hr Emergency Service works in the time window of 30 min maximum of 1 hour. In any time schedule to fix your plumbing issues if the circumstances permit.
Are you looking for an “emergency plumber near me”? Look no further! Reach out to professional plumbers at any time. Contact us at 877-209-4139
On a light partition in plasterboard, the wall hanging without reinforcement on the underside can only be considered for a water heater of small capacity (20 to 30 liters) and with special plugs. Beyond 50 liters, the tripod is essential (this is also the case from 200 liters if the fixings are in heavy masonry). The wall fixing then has an anti-tip safety role.
HOW TO INSTALL A WATER HEATER?
- After hanging the water heater on its mounting, you will then need to mount the “safety group” on the cold water inlet of the tank (use Teflon for sealing the threads).
Screw and clip the elements of the siphon then, adjust the end of the emptying hose to an evacuation pipe (Ø 32 mm).
- Connect the stainless steel hoses to the tank (hot water outlet) and to the safety group (cold water inlet) then the biconic connectors with their sealing rings.
- Push each fitting until it comes to a stop on the copper pipe.
- Screw on the nut and then lock it tight with the adjustable wrench.
- Remove the plastic cover under the tank to make the electrical connection. It should be with a three-conductor cable of 2.5 mm 2 sections. It is in connection to a 20 A circuit breaker with possibly a day / night contactor.
- The phase wire and the neutral are in connection indifferently to one or the other of the two screw terminals.
- The earth wire (green / yellow) is in connection to the earth of the water heater.
- Close the cover when the connections are in the proper way.